April 30, 2021
Mail Spoken Here – April 2021 Edition
Please enjoy the attached April issue of Mail Spoken Here. This month’s USPS Industry Engagement & Outreach newsletter contains informative and important articles on the following topics:
- U.S. Postal Service Accelerates Key Network Infrastructure Investments to meet Customers’ Evolving Mailing and Shipping Needs Ahead of 2021 Holiday Season
- Change of handhelds – USPS to complete MDD rollout
- Product updates – Delivery time changes, reclassification announced
- National Postal Forum – A Virtual Event May 3 – 4, 2021
- Out with the blue – USPS updates parcel notification form
- PCC – Helping Small Business Recover from the Pandemic
- Building excitement – Forbes essay lauds Informed Delivery
- USPS Stamp Corner – Featuring New Stamps
- Espresso delivery – Stamps celebrate coffee craze
- Interested in Joining MTAC?
- A Few Upcoming Events
- Interesting May Facts
- Federal Register Notice Information
- The Latest Postal Bulletins
Thank you for taking the time to read and please stay safe and healthy everyone.
Please visit us on the USPS Industry Outreach website.
Thank you for your support of the United States Postal Service.
Industry Engagement & Outreach/USPS Marketing
To subscribe or unsubscribe to Industry Alerts, please hit reply and send us your request. Or mail your request to:
Attn: Industry Engagement & Outreach
475 L’Enfant Plaza, RM 4411
Washington DC 20260
Privacy Notice: For information regarding our privacy policies, visit www.usps.com/privacypolicy