We are always looking for talented people to join our special team.
Presort Essentials is looking for a mail processing/driving associate who is reliable and dependable, who pays attention to detail, and wants to work in a fast paced warehouse environment.
- Quality control for incoming mail – this means verifying that all incoming mail has the proper information on the envelope.
- Process mail on sorting equipment
- This includes using a computer to set up customers/mail
- Physically moving mail from the machines to mail trays.
- Must be able to drive a 24 ft. box truck. Upon hire, applicant must be able to show a clear DMV report.
Mail sorting experience is helpful, but not required. This is a full time position, hours are 5:00 pm to 1:30 am, M-F. Sunday work and overtime may be required at the beginning of each month. We offer a competitive wage, health insurance after 60 days employment and after the first year of service 40 hours of vacation.
Job Type: Full-time